Our Amorino franchisee puts a lot of personal effort into his shop.
- He or she knows how to combine his commercial skills with his organizational experience in order to manage his or her team.
- He or she is on hand, pays close attention to details, is ready to listen and is responsive to the constant updating of the brand.
- With our financial plan, we ask that the franchisee contributes 40% of the total investment, which would be £ 200 000.
For our part, as a franchisor, our role consists of :
- Actively assist in the preparation and opening of the boutique.
- By using our networks, we will help the franchisee to identify key locations for boutiques.
- Affirm the location which has been found.
- Organise building works, training and follow-up.
In short, when opening an Amorino store, you profit from:
- An activity that focuses on customer service and pleasure.
- Our products arrive ready for sale.
- With good profit margins.
- An innovative and prestigious business which offers a top quality product.