Our Amorino franchisee puts a lot of personal effort into his shop.
- He or she knows how to combine his commercial skills with his organizational experience in order to manage his or her team.
- He or she is on hand, pays close attention to details, is ready to listen and is responsive to the constant updating of the brand.
- In our financial plan, we ask that the franchisee has a financial liquidity of roughly £200 000 (per store).
For our part, as a franchisor, our role consists of :
- Actively assist in the preparation and opening of the boutique.
- By using our networks, we will help the franchisee to identify key locations for boutiques.
- Validate the proposed location.
- Organise pre-opening activity, training and follow-up.
In short, when opening an Amorino store, you will benefit from:
- An activity focused on customer service and pleasure.
- Products arrive ready for sale.
- Good profit margins.
- An innovative and prestigious business based on premium quality products.