Join the Amorino adventure by taking on a central and highly rewarding role: become a Store Manager!
Motivated to join a young and dynamic company? Are you bubbly, versatile, and interested in the Retail Gelato industry? Do you want to commit to a fast-evolving career? Look no further, this offer is made for you!
After a training period on the Amorino know-how, as a Store Manager, you will be a true role model for your team. You will have multiple responsibilities and a main objective: with the help of your team, increase sales by managing the administrative and commercial activities of the store.
As the Leader of the store, the Store Manager:
- Motivates, supervises and continuously trains the staff on the values and standards of Amorino
- Ensures the quality of customer service
- Implements actions to engage customers
- Manages and optimise inventory, supervises stocktaking, and places orders
- Monitors daily sales and store traffic
- Responsible to manage and organise the team duties
- Have a good understanding of retail food and Gelato industry
- Team motivation
- Team management and leadership
- Sales and Upselling techniques
- Listening Skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Successful experience in the Retail Food and Gelato Industry – Desirable
The opening hours of our stores may vary depending on the location, but a wide range of hours is often practiced (7 days a week, from 10 am to 1.30 am). We are therefore primarily looking for people who are also available in the evenings and on the weekends.
Join a dynamic and growing company.