The Amorino Store Manager is in charge of the store and the employees who work within. He/she might plan and promote the daily schedule of employees, interview, hire, coordinate and discipline employees, make sure the store is stocked, clean, in proper working order.
- Provide training to all employees on the Amorino Know-how and standard procedures, ensure ongoing training regarding new and existing products, promotions and policies;
- Supervise and coordinate the duties and daily tasks among the team members;
- Oversee and rectify the team members’ ability of serving the correct amounts of product and respect its presentation, efficiency and quality of customer service, store maintenance and sanitation;
- Check regularly all necessary invoices, costs and personnel/payroll related administrative duties. Manage all the contacts with suppliers in case of absence of the store owner. Cooperate in planning a store budget.
- The store manager has to care of all the KPIs the management sets to get the best results in terms of sales, profitability, store management, cost management, etc.
- Complete or delegate weekly frozen and dry goods inventory;
- Place dry and frozen goods order according to the store needs, the season and the owner guidelines
- Supervise daily cash management functions;
- Complete, check and renew when necessary all the templates regarding products’ traceability/cleaning, machinery maintenance and cleaning, stores area cleanliness and general maintenance;
- Manage the posters and signs placement in the store according to the Amorino guidelines;
- Control and ensure the correct and balanced gelato and stock turnover by regularly tracking with the scale the gelato servings per each employee;